www.mygrantglassonline.com

Mygrant Glass

Who Are We?

Mygrant Glass Company is a family-owned auto glass wholesaler focused on providing superior service and the most extensive inventory to our customers.

Online Ordering

Existing customers can get real-time price quotes and place orders right on our website.

Secure Login

September 21, 2018

Important Tariff News

Dear Valued Customers,

The Office of the United States Trade Representative has officially announced the implementation of a 10% tariff on all Automotive Glass products imported from China, beginning Monday, September 24th, 2018. On January 1st, 2019, this tariff will increase to 25% on the same goods. This year has seen a number of auto glass market price increases that Mygrant Glass has so far worked to absorb. However, due to the ever-increasing costs of doing business, we are unable to also absorb this additional tariff expense. Therefore, effective October 1st, 2018, Mygrant Glass will implement a 10% price increase on all auto glass products. On January 1st, 2019, we will increase auto glass product prices an additional 15% to reflect the tariff’s increase to 25%. Thank you for your continued support. The Mygrant family remains committed to offering you the very best service and inventory in the auto glass industry, and we will continue to work diligently to keep our prices competitive. We look forward to servicing you every day.

Sincerely,

Mygrant Glass Company, Inc.

Estimados Clientes,

La oficina de los Estados Unidos de Comercio Exterior ha anunciado oficialmente 10% de impuesto en Vidrio Automotriz importado de China a partir de el lunes 24 de Septiembre del 2018. A partir del 1ero de Enero del 2018, esta tarifa sera del 25%. Este año 2018, ha habido varios incrementos de precios, de los cuales Mygrant no ha participado. Sin embargo, debido a los altos costos operativos, para Mygrant no es posible absorber estos impuestos adicionales en el Vidro Automotriz. Por lo tanto, Mygrant implementara un incremento de 10% a partir del 1ero de Octubre del 2018 en todo los productos de Vidrio Automotriz . El 1ero de Enero de 2019, Mygrant incrementara un 15% adicional que sera de acuerdo al incremento total del 25% de dichas tarifas. Muchas gracias por su apoyo incondicional . La familia Mygrant continua muy compromedita en ofrecer el mejor servicio y mejor inventario de la industria, y continuaremos trabajando para mantener nuestros precios competitivos.

Seguimos a la orden todos los dias.

August 20, 2018

VIN Lookups have been removed!

We are working to make this feature better and have removed it from the site until further notice.

November 28, 2017

*** ATTENTION Mygrant Paperless Policy

Dear Valued Customer, In our continuing effort to lower MGC’s impact on the environment, we will be eliminating paper statements at the end of 2017. Starting January 1, 2018, all billing statements, invoices and receipts will be available exclusively in the digital format. They can be viewed, downloaded and/or printed at any time when you log in to our website. We are also happy to automatically email your statements to you, if you desire. Please contact your local sales representative with any questions or requests. We wish you the happiest Holiday season and here’s to a fantastic 2018!
Mike & Cathy Mygrant

March 21, 2017

Burco Mirror Catalog

Burco's supply catalog available online CLICK HERE.

July 1, 2016

New Mygrant Glass Supply Catalog

Mygrant's new supply catalog now available, CLICK HERE. Right Click and choose Save As to download.

March 11, 2013

Return Policy Changed

The Return Policy now requires Mygrant Glass Inventory Labels and Sleeves to be attatche to all returned glass. To view the full updated return policy please Click Here

February 25, 2010

Mygrant Glass Now Offers Headlight Restoration Kits

Mygrant Glass now carries Headlight Restoration Kits by Delta Click here to check it out.

February 25, 2010

Installation Instructions for DQ09652 and DQ09653

(623) 387-5082 to find out how to safely and correctly install this part.

December 29, 2009

GTS Glaspac LX Tech Tip

Are you a GTS Glaspac LX Software user? Now you have the ability to check part availability and pricing, as well as order online from Mygrant Glass. 5626791752

November 17, 2009

Mainstreet Tech Tip for Mygrant Online Ordering

Mygrant Glass has now teamed up with Mainstreet Software to make online ordering easier!! To learn how to link your Mygrant account with Mainstreet, tortile